Logan Jacobs - Dragons of Asgard series (#1-4)

Speculative fiction, steampunk, dystopia, mythology, Supernatural, fairy tales
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Logan Jacobs - Dragons of Asgard series (#1-4)

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

Dragons of Asgard series by Logan Jacobs (#1-4)

Sci-Fi/Fantasy -ePub 1.8 MB

Dragons of Asgard
My name is Volrath, and I am an Aesir of Asgard. I have no family name to speak of, but then I discovered I could tame, train, and breed the great dragons that are feared throughout Asgard. Now that I have this incredible power, it is my mission to scour the nine realms in search of more dragons to add to my menagerie. I am joined by a beautiful Light Elf and a powerful half-Valkyrie sorceress, and these women want to bind themselves to me and bear my children. This is the start of my legacy, and my journey to sit beside Odin and Freya as the greatest warrior mage Asgard has ever seen.

Dragons of Asgard 2
I am Volrath, an demi-god Aesir warrior with the ability to hatch, bond with, and tame the most feared beasts in all the realms: Dragons.
But there’s a lot of history regarding dragons I don’t yet know, so my bonded women and I must scour the nine realms for answers.
And more dragons.

Dragons of Asgard 3
My name is Volrath, Rath to my friends, and I am a demi-god of Asgard. More than that, I am the tamer and savior of dragons. Since I learned of my ability to bond with the fierce beasts, my life has been one harrowing adventure after another. But I, and the beautiful warrior women at my side, will not rest until the trade, enslavement, and hatred of dragons is wiped out of all the realms. Even if we have to do it behind Odin’s back.

Dragons of Asgard 4
I am Volrath of Asgard, demi-god and savior of dragons. My warrior women and I have discovered a nefarious plot involving the Frost Giants, the Dwarves, and the Elf King. Dragons are being enslaved and tortured, plans are being made, and war is on the horizon. But I will stop at nothing until all of my enemies are dead and dragons can roam the realms freely once more.

https://tusfiles.com/h8g9pcpungdv

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pgunjn