Crime, action-adventure, detective, noir, suspense, legal thriller
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jenny Blackhurst - Collection

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

Jenny Blackhurst - Collection

Mystery/Thriller - ePub 7 MB

How I Lost You (2014): My name is Emma Cartwright. Three years ago I was Susan Webster, and I murdered my twelve-week-old son.
I have no memory of what happened but you believe what your loved ones, your doctor and the police are telling you, don't you?
But if you can't remember what happened, how can you be sure that they are telling the truth?
And if there was the smallest chance your son was alive, wouldn't you do anything to get him back?
A heart-stopping, addictive thriller that will have you hooked from the first page to the last, perfect for fans of The Girl on the Train, The Silent Patient and The Family Upstairs.

Before I Let You In (2016): She knows you better than you know yourself.
Karen is meant to be the one who fixes problems.
It's her job, as a psychiatrist - and it's always been her role as a friend.
But Jessica is different. She should be the patient, the one that Karen helps.
But she knows things about Karen. Her friends, her personal life. Things no patient should know.
And Karen is starting to wonder if she should have let her in . . .
A chilling, unputdownable thriller from the bestselling author of How I Lost You. Fans of Claire Douglas, Gillian McAllister and Cara Hunter.

The Foster Child (2017): The ADDICTIVE new thriller with 'a heart-stopping twist' from the bestselling author of HOW I LOST YOU. This is spooky psychological suspense at its very best and will be perfect for fans of CLOSE TO HOME by Cara Hunter, FRIEND REQUEST by Laura Marshall, and THE GUILTY WIFE, with a hint of Stephen King's terrifying classic, CARRIE.

When child psychologist Imogen Reid takes on the case of 11-year-old Ellie Atkinson, she refuses to listen to warnings that the girl is dangerous.
Ellie was the only survivor of a fire that killed her family. Imogen is convinced she's just a sad and angry child struggling to cope with her loss.
But Ellie's foster parents and teachers are starting to fear her. When she gets upset, bad things seem to happen. And as Imogen gets closer to Ellie, she may be putting herself in danger...

The Perfect Guests (aka Someone Is Lying) (2019): You're invited to the most exclusive party of the year...
In the gated community of Severn Oaks, a party is underway.
It's an extravagant affair, and everyone in the neighbourhood is invited. But what started as an evening of lavish festivity soon takes a deadly turn when a body is found in the garden.
Everyone on the guest list has secrets to keep.
And one of them is already a killer...
The explosive new thriller from No.1 eBook-bestselling author Jenny Blackhurst. This gripping page-turner is perfect for fans of THE BABYSITTER, CLOSE TO HOME, WHEN THEY FIND HER and Heidi Perks, and will leave you never looking at your neighbours in the same way again...
*Previously published as SOMEONE IS LYING*

The Girl Who Left (2022): Twenty-five years ago, a local girl went missing. Now, another girl comes back…
When five-year-old Elsie Button was snatched from a garden in a sleepy town on the Welsh island of Anglesey, and a local man later confessed, it sent shockwaves through the tight-knit community. How could one of their own do such a thing? Especially when his own little girl was the same age – and the victim’s best friend.

Kathryn and her family left under the cloak of darkness one night, unable to bear the shame, and the anger of their neighbours. She hardly remembers that time. Now, she suffers the consequences of living under an assumed name, always looking over her shoulder. Her dad has not spoken a word to her since he went to prison. She is haunted by the question: why did he kill Elsie?

When another child is taken from the same garden, twenty-five years to the day of Elsie’s murder, Kathryn is determined that this time she’ll be on the right side. She’ll join the search and atone for her father’s deed, and maybe, just maybe, get the answers she wants. But she’s not prepared for the long memory of the locals, nor the risks of going back. Not everyone on the island wants the truth to come out, and they’ll go to extreme lengths to stop that from happening.

The Hiking Trip (2023): Don’t trust everyone you meet here…
A young British backpacker goes missing on the West Coast Trail.
No one is sure whether she died or simply disappeared.
Apart from Laura.
Twenty years later, a body has been found.
And there’s only one person who could reveal the secret that Laura’s been hiding all this time.
But she knows that two can keep a secret.
IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD.

The Summer Girl
: It’s going to be a summer she’ll never forget.
Claire’s little sister Holly has been working on the millionaire’s playground of Martha’s Vineyard, going to barefoot beach parties and flirting with the local rich kids. But now she’s missing and none of the locals seem to care, including the police. They think a message Claire received is proof she’s safe.
But Claire knows for a fact that her sister didn’t send it.
What will she have to risk to find out the truth? Who are the locals protecting? And what does it have to do with another girl who went missing five years ago?
An unputdownable psychological thriller summer read from the #1 bestselling author, for fans of Heidi Perks, Claire Douglas and Lucy Clarke.

https://krakenfiles.com/view/aT2Ti4vhzK/file.html

https://workupload.com/file/yffPVJfqEW3

Added The Summer Girl

https://krakenfiles.com/view/S6fV29bJRx/file.html

https://workupload.com/file/uEghTLEfwAy
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Jenny Blackhurst - Collection

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

Added The Summer Girl