Stella Marie Alden - D & L Bounty Hunters Mysteries (#1-3)

Contemporary, historical, chick lit, paranormal, inspirational romance
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stella Marie Alden - D & L Bounty Hunters Mysteries (#1-3)

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

D & L Bounty Hunters Mysteries by Stella Marie Alden (#1-3)

Romance, Suspense - ePub 640 KB

1. Dash - A bounty hunter, I work alone, end of story.
Distractions will get me killed. That’s why when a gorgeous woman entered my hotel room last winter, I politely declined. Even now, I can’t get her out of my mind, so I give in. She was right. We need to sweat this attraction out of our systems and be done with it.
Hoping for a second chance, I hire her to take my new copter for a spin but instead of dinner and a movie, we almost drown in the New York Harbor.
With the black box missing and an NTSB agent dead, she needs to lay low. Instead, the stubborn ex-Marine digs in her heels and demands to be my partner.
As if.

2. What the Hack, Dash - “She’s a bloody danger magnet, mate.”
At the sudden realization, my heart races. How did I fall for an ex-marine pilot who leaps into trouble without a second thought?
To keep her safe, I’ve offered her a position on my team, but she’s determined to prove her equality. So, in addition to tracking an elusive Russian hacker with a million-dollar bounty, I’m also supposed to locate a schizophrenic programmer who believes his AI program is sentient.
And… if all this wasn’t bad enough, her new apartment has a few challenges, including a key-fetish cat, a Jewish grandmother, and a host of nosy neighbors parked in lawn chairs in front of her building.

3. Slapdash - For the record, ladies, if your ex-boyfriend asks you to pilot a plane to Mexico, no questions asked, the answer should be a resounding no.
Even if he holds your cat hostage, think twice before you drive your motorcycle to his biker club because chances are, he’ll hold a pistol to your head. At this point, you’ll have no choice but to do as told. Then, you could be arrested across the border and have to steal a plane to return home.
More careless behavior could get the attention of a Russian who threatens to blow up Time Square unless you steal a tidy sum in a hard wallet for him.
Worst of all, you fiancé might call you a danger magnet because it’s bloody well true.

https://krakenfiles.com/view/dOzFEf9XtQ/file.html

https://workupload.com/file/yWtcSJfBUak