How to find new books

Talk about eBooks with other enthusiasts
hellmander

How to find new books

Unread post by hellmander »

Hi! I've been mostly going on sites like Royalroad, webnovel and such for my reading needs, but recently I felt like it was time to graduate to published works and now I've run into the issue of finding stuff I want to read.
I really miss royalroads tags and filters when searching, so I'm curious how you guys here find what you're looking for?
Par
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: How to find new books

Unread post by Par »

I generally use Goodreads. Find a book that you really enjoyed and usually there will be "if you liked this" type of suggestions on the top right, or if the book appears on a list, such as various historical fiction periods or mysteries based in certain places, then scroll through those.

Hope that helped.
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

I like using fantasticfiction.com - They even better than Goodreads
Sashay

Unread post by Sashay »

AddictedToReading wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:27 am I like using fantasticfiction.com - They even better than Goodreads
Wooo I didn't know about it - it has a top 100 authors of each genre, that's amazing... Thanks [mention]AddictedToReading[/mention]

And to reply to the main question, I browse genres within Goodreads. Take as an example horror (totally unbiased choice): just go to https://www.goodreads.com/genres/horror and you can check new releases and most read this week :mrgreen: