Nicholas Woode-Smith - Kat Drummond Series (#1-15.5)

Speculative fiction, steampunk, dystopia, mythology, Supernatural, fairy tales
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nicholas Woode-Smith - Kat Drummond Series (#1-15.5)

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

Kat Drummond Series by Nicholas Woode-Smith (#1-15.5)

Sci-Fi/Fantasy - ePub 3.5 MB

1. Part-Time Monster Hunter - There’s a ghost inside in my head…
And I need to slay three monsters by lunchtime.
What could go wrong?
Well, I’m also trying to pass university, make friends, and find the man who killed my parents. And I’ve got rent to pay, a cat to feed, and I’m pretty sure the local grocery store is haunted.
This is a crazy world we live in. Monsters roam the streets, vampires run nightclubs, necromancers sacrifice little girls. Somebody has to do something about it.
My name is Kat Drummond, and I’m a Part-Time Monster Hunter.

2. Blood Cartel - Being a hero sucks…
You can slay a hundred monsters and some people will still look down on you. And for every person that calls you a hero, there’s another that calls you a murderer.
I’ve been punished for doing my job and tossed to the side to solve a sham of a case, when I’d rather be busting the heads of undead and necromancers.
People go missing in Hope City every day. But this new case is special.
There is something happening in my city, and I need to solve it before anymore people wind up dead.

3. Devil's Gambit
Eight mages presumed dead…
So what? It’s Hope City! People get killed all the time in this monster-infested dump I call my home. Problem is: these aren’t any old mages.
They’re the mages that keep the Titan Under the Mountain asleep. And if more go missing, then what will happen to my city? To the world?
I’m not a detective. I slay monsters. I don’t find people. But if tracking down these mages will keep my city safe, then I’ll search every corner of this ever-darkening abyss. And if necessary, stare down the fires of hell.

4. Necrolord - How does one come to understand evil?
The Necrolord has made her move. Countless dead. Now even the Council wants to stop her. And they’ve hired me to do it.
But I don’t play well with authority figures, and as this city-wide manhunt escalates, I’m sure to offend more than a few politicians and cops.
But none of that matters.
Because the Necrolord has killed too many people already. And I need to make her pay.
My name is Kat Drummond, and I’m a part-time monster hunter.

5. Darkness Beckons - Those who fight monsters risk becoming monsters themselves.
Darkness beckons. Will I answer?
I am imprisoned by my mortal enemy – the Necrolord. I don’t know if my friends are dead or alive. And there are more and more people and monsters wanting me dead.
But not everything is at it seems.
Through darkness, magic and madness, my world will change. Enemies may become allies, and those I once trusted may come to be my biggest enemies.
My name is Kat Drummond, and I’m a monster hunter.

6. Lost Huntress - My friend is missing. My ex-agent is a literal angel. And the ghost inside my head is getting antsy…
And all I want to do is kill some monsters…
But somebody somewhere has it out for me. I’ve been stripped of my monster hunting license, evicted from my apartment and forced to re-evaluate my life.
But I didn’t come this far moping about!
I’m a monster hunter. In full. And I’ll get to the bottom of this conspiracy against me. Even if it leads into the depths of the darkest corners of Hope City.

7. Dead World
- I have been torn away from Earth…
And now I must survive a dead world.
The rifts of post-Cataclysm Earth have brought me beyond the In Between and into a world of bleak undeath.
I have left my friends, my job and my world behind.
But there is a reason I’ve been brought to this dead world. And while I may not believe in destiny, I will fight for what is right. Especially if it brings me back home.

8. Silver Brotherhood - Why can’t anything ever be simple?
My best friend is back from who knows where. And now I’ve got to save her from herself in a city already filled with magic, monsters and mayhem.
But this is my best friend, and I’ll do anything to save her. Even if it means working for the very creatures I despise.

9. The Fae Hunt - A darkness has come to Hope City…
And, of course, I’m expected to fight it. Sure, that’s my job. Stab the monster a few times and it falls over. Collect the cheque. Thank you very much.
But this time it’s different.
This isn’t some beast I can just stab. And when it ends up hurting my friends…
Now it’s personal.
I won’t let my city be consumed by rot and pestilence.
My name is Kat Drummond, and I will save my city!

10. Dark Order
Trust no one you used to love…
I’ve saved Hope City for the umpteenth time. If I wasn’t a hero before, I am now. But, being the city’s number one hero has its costs. Everyone wants my autograph, politicians want to use me for their own gains, and every villain with a bone to pick now has it in for me.
So what? I’ve dealt with villains before. Plenty of times.
But, this time it’s different.
As a shadow falls over Hope City, there’s no one I can trust but myself and the ghost inside my head.
But, without my friends, will I be able to save Hope City again?
My name is Kat Drummond, the Last Light. And I’m a monster hunter.

11. The Silver Star - War brews across the sea…
Why should I care? Hope City is close to exploding every few weeks and we have more than our fair share of enemies.
This is Post-Cataclysm Earth! There are wars going on all the time. Nothing new. I’ve got monsters to hunt, people to save.
But this is different.
Family I once thought dead may still be alive. But not for long. And while the world falls apart around me, if there’s a small hope I can save the last of my family from peril, then I must.
Even if it means facing the Queen of the Elves herself. The Silver Star of New Sintar.

12. Cursed Earth - Evil doesn’t need an excuse…
It just takes. And takes. Consumes.
And destroys…
A new darkness has descended on Hope City, naming itself after an old one. And the disappearance of the magical script that protects my city just makes everything more terrifying. And dangerous.
Which means I can’t give up. Not yet. Not ever.
There’s darkness in this world, and it’s my job to destroy it. Whatever it takes. And this time, there will have to be sacrifices.
My name is Kat Drummond. The Last Light. The Vessel.
A monster hunter.
And I will save my city.

13. Children of Blood - The Blood Remembers…
The Children of Blood, vampires more powerful than any I’ve faced before, have come for me and my friends.
We haven’t even been given a break since the last war! Barely a week has gone by since we defeated the last big baddie, and now the King of Blood and his crazy brothers want revenge for us killing the beasts he sent at us in the first place.
Well, what else is new? This is Hope City. Home of magic, monsters and the apocalypse.
They say that the Blood never forgets. But neither do I.
My name is Kat Drummond, the Last Light of Hope City, and I will protect my home.

14. The Last Light - The Apocalypse approaches…
No big deal. Right? It’s the end of the world every other day in Hope City. Monsters, magical catastrophes and gridlock traffic are a daily occurrence in this city at the edge of the world.
But, this time, it may be different.
The most dangerous man in the world is coming. The man who killed my parents and made me into a killer.
The real war is about to begin. And it will take every skill, every ally, and every stitch of the power I have worked so hard to build, to survive it.
My name is Kat Drummond. I’m the Last Light of Hope City, and I will save my home.

14.5 Werewolves & Wizardry

15. Shadow Realm

15.5 Demonic Departure

https://tusfiles.com/b8a12c0uvnvo

https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code ... d7HyDd9qSX

Added 14. The Last Light

https://tusfiles.com/5mfmfyexq1x4

https://chedrive.com/to4jqnenjdxx

Added 14.5 Werewolves & Wizardry

https://tusfiles.com/xa03yz3ai9mw

Added 15. Shadow Realm

https://workupload.com/file/5qXBMpBw2t6

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Z0SBpqjhRW/file.html

Added 15.5 Demonic Departure

https://krakenfiles.com/view/mbbmnZAnRk/file.html

https://workupload.com/file/4nX37e775Hm
If you download books, please consider
becoming a supporter
:D - Thanks everyone, this site would not be able to survive without the continuous support of members like you

Donate Here Image
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nicholas Woode-Smith - Kat Drummond Series (#1-15.5)

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

Added 15.5 Demonic Departure
If you download books, please consider
becoming a supporter
:D - Thanks everyone, this site would not be able to survive without the continuous support of members like you

Donate Here Image