A Court of Blah-blah-blah

Talk about eBooks with other enthusiasts
Sashay

Re: A Court of Blah-blah-blah

Unread post by Sashay »

AddictedToReading wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:21 pm @Sashay I am blushing as I thought you a guy :oops: sorry about that
😂 but that's no problem at all and nothing to be sorry about 💞 We are pretty anonymous here
AddictedToReading wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:21 pm I am also a non-native English speaker
Ohhh, we are manyyyy. This is giving me a post idea!
AddictedToReading wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:19 am I've received a PM where some idiot rant and rave about certain discussions and books on this site. I have banned him/her as I will not tolerate insults.

Please notify me if any of you do receive insulting PM's. They will think they have been hit by lightning when I'm finished with them.

We are a friendly, loving community

Keep Safe
Thank you for your work and kindness!
siberian202angel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: A Court of Blah-blah-blah

Unread post by siberian202angel »

hecatereads wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:10 pm
siberian202angel wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:59 pm I'm sorry you have to experience this. It such a shame, really, that so many people are still so narrow-minded when it comes to LGBTQ in this day and age. Love is love, period, regardless of skin color, gender or religion. Wishing you strength to deal with haters!
Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean a lot. <3
I hope some day, the day will come that no hurtful words would be thrown towards us. Because if one would disregard our sexual preference and identity, (which I personally think shouldn't matter and shouldn't be anyone's business) we are the same as any human being. We eat, we sleep, we work, we pray, pay taxes. We are human and normal beings...
Amen to that - it sums up everything I'm feeling on this issue. 🤗
"Wind howled through the night, carrying the scent that would change the world."
"There was death at its beginning, as there would be death again at its end."
"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you fail, you'll land among the stars."