Anne Frasier - Find Me (Inland Empire #1)

Crime, action-adventure, detective, noir, suspense, legal thriller
sniksnak
Site Admin

Anne Frasier - Find Me (Inland Empire #1)

Unread post by sniksnak »

| Thriller | .ePUB, .MOBI | 988kb |

Synopsis: Convicted serial killer Benjamin Fisher has finally offered to lead San Bernardino detective Daniel Ellis to the isolated graves of his victims. One catch: he’ll only do it if FBI profiler Reni Fisher, his estranged daughter, accompanies them. As hard as it is to exhume her traumatic childhood, Reni can’t say no. She still feels complicit in her father’s crimes. Perfect to play a lost little girl, Reni was the bait to lure unsuspecting women to their deaths. It’s time for closure. For her. For the families. And for Daniel. He shares Reni’s obsession with the past. Ever since he was a boy, he’s been convinced that his mother was one of Fisher’s victims. A five-hundred-mile road trip lies ahead. Thirty years of bad memories are flooding back. A master manipulator has gained their trust. For Reni and Daniel, this isn’t the end of a nightmare. It’s only the beginning.

About the Author: Anne Frasier writes fiction and nonfiction in the genres of suspense, mystery, thriller, romantic suspense, paranormal, and memoir. Well-known in the mystery community, Frasier served as hardcover judge for the Thriller presented by International Thriller Writers, and was guest of honor at the Diversicon 16 mystery/science fiction conference held in Minneapolis. Her books have featured cover quotes from Lisa Gardner, Jane Ann Krentz, Linda Howard, Kay Hooper, and J.A. Konrath. She is a member of Sisters in Crime and International Thriller Writers. She divides her time between Saint Paul, Minnesota, and her writing studio in rural Wisconsin.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cxt2x6
I'm located in Louisiana, USA.
Please donate to keep this board operating. Any dollar amount will be deeply appreciated.
Don't forget to leave your sentiments to our Birthday Members! 🎂