Need Help With Links

For help with things related to eBookoz and filehosts
Middleton Patritia

Need Help With Links

Unread post by Middleton Patritia »

I am so sorry to keep bothering everbody.I appreciate everything everyone here does.But I need help I cant find the links I dont know where to look and I am really trying
Someone plz help me thank u

Edited by sniksnak: Clarified subject line.

sniksnak
Site Admin

Re: Trying so hard and just not getting it

Unread post by sniksnak »

Exactly what are you trying to do, Patritia? Find what links? Links on this board to download books you're wanting? Links on Goodreads to post in requests? We need to know what you're trying to do.
I'm located in Louisiana, USA.
Please donate to keep this board operating. Any dollar amount will be deeply appreciated.
Don't forget to leave your sentiments to our Birthday Members! 🎂

sniksnak
Site Admin

Re: Trying so hard and just not getting it

I'm going to be in and out today (I'm phoneless - I dropped mine this morning), so will address a couple things. I'm not sure what you are asking, but if you are trying to search for a book's link and not finding it, read this post which is pinned to the top of this forum:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33877

After thinking about it, I believe you are trying to find GR links. Always check this forum for the answer to any questions that you may have. Nine times out of ten, it's been addressed here and, more than likely, in the Board Rules which many of our members refuse to read. That information IS already in the rules and IS in the post directly above yours in this forum - ALL MEMBERS: How to Make an eBook Request - Step by Step.

But... I will post it all over again with a few tweeks just for you.

Search the board to make sure that your book isn't already posted, then go to Goodreads, your one stop for all the rest you'll need. There you will put in the book title and author in their search field. When you locate the title, you make sure it comes in digital format (look for Kindle or eBook - those are the digital formats - if all you see is hardcover, paperback, audio, etc., there is no digital). Regardless of what you see, click on the Amazon button to double-check that it IS available in digital and has been released, then you place it word for word in your subject line using the board's request format below:

Title by Author (Series Info, If Any)

In the body of your post, give the link to the GR book so that Hunters can readily access all the info they will need in locating your physical book. No GR link, no book. Subject lines must match GR.

Leave a thank you in the body of your post for the Hunters who will be hunting down your free book before you hit Submit.

If you are curious as to why we use GR instead of Amazon, simply read the rules. The rules should answer the majority of any questions you may have (such as Re-Requests, editions of books, long titles, etc.).
Please donate to keep this board operating. Any dollar amount will be deeply appreciated.

sniksnak
Site Admin

Re: Need Help With Links

Since the OP has been on the board and not bothered to respond, I'm taking it that the problem is solved and am closing this thread.