Richard Stephens & Salty Tails - Salty Tails Mystery #1-3

Crime, action-adventure, detective, noir, suspense, legal thriller
sniksnak
Site Admin

Richard Stephens & Salty Tails - Salty Tails Mystery #1-3

Unread post by sniksnak »

| Cozy Mystery | .ePUB, .MOBI | 1.9mb |

Synopses and Book Listing: Salty Tails is a sarcastic, dog-hating cat, who thinks humans are here for two things and two things only; to feed and entertain him. To that end, Salty lives with his human partner, the emotional scarred, Thomas ‘Stormy’ McGuire, on a houseboat in Marina del Rey. Note: No animals were harmed in the writing of these tales.

#1 Pirate Tales While Salty and Stormy are investigating a string of stolen boats, a friend is found dead in the water. It’s up to Stormy and Salty to find the connection. As if Stormy didn’t have enough to deal with, he suddenly finds himself the target of two women. One he thinks he’s in love with, the second claims only to be a friend. Can Stormy’s wounded heart survive? Set sail with Salty Tails as he shares this bi-coastal tale of love and intrigue.
#2 Vanished Tales At the ripe young age of twenty-three, Stormy McGuire found the love of his life in the beautiful, redheaded eighteen-year-old Denise O’Brien. Two days after accepting his marriage proposal, she vanished leaving Stormy devastated. Nineteen years later, an older wiser Stormy has a new love in his life - the gorgeous, perky Monica Sanchez and her dopey golden retriever Cuervo. Stormy teaches sailing and regularly reminds his students, “You can never be too prepared.” Unfortunately, nothing could prepare him for the surprises waiting at the dock. Follow Salty, and the rest of his two and four-legged menagerie, as this tale of murder, kidnapping, and blackmail converge to produce a shocking gift born from a lost love.
#3 Obsession Tales All Stormy McGuire wants in life is to get married to the love of his life and live happily ever after. Believing she has closed the book on ex-fiancé – a bad boy named Antonio Rivas – Monica Sanchez is ready to begin a new chapter with Stormy. It seems Antonio has written his own ending for the happy couple.

About the Authors: Rick Stephens Murphy aka Richard Stephens Richard Stephens grew up in sunny Southern California and now calls rural Maine home. He is an avid sailor, picks a little guitar, and reads … a lot. When not working on one of his own projects, Rick is a busy business and career coach for Build Career Success and book designer for Dark Harbor Publishing. He shares his home in beautiful Gray, Maine with his wife and editor Jes, his parents, and three black cats. When not working you can find him reading, sailing, or hiking depending on the fickle Maine weather. As they say there: “If you can’t take Wintah, you don’t deserve the Summah.”
Salty Tails Taken from Richard Stephens' web site: I was born a poor kitty, abandoned on the mean streets of Los Angeles in the summer of 2007. I was too young to remember the date. My two brothers, three sisters, and I were found in an old cardboard box and dropped off at a local rescue shelter. It was there that I was adopted by my good friend and meal provider – Stormy McGuire. Living with Stormy is like living in my own private soap-opera. I simply couldn’t make up the messes he and I get into. And don’t get me started on his love life. Talk about mushy Romance and Drama. Yuck! Read more about my life with Stormy and his eclectic crew of sailors in my Salty Tails Mystery series. I hope you enjoy reading my tales as much as I enjoyed sharing them with you.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/e5d5n9
I'm located in Louisiana, USA.
Please donate to keep this board operating. Any dollar amount will be deeply appreciated.
Don't forget to leave your sentiments to our Birthday Members! 🎂