D. F. Bailey - The Finch Trilogy Book Set

Crime, action-adventure, detective, noir, suspense, legal thriller
sniksnak
Site Admin

D. F. Bailey - The Finch Trilogy Book Set

Post by sniksnak » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:13 pm

| Thriller | .ePUB, .MOBI | 1.2mb |

Synopsis: One billion dollars. An ex-cop with nothing to lose. A reporter working a single lead. They stand together or die alone.

Includes:
#1 Bone Maker
#2 Stone Eater
#3 Lone Hunter

Note: Single copy of Book #1 is located here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=48895&p=95354&hili ... ley#p95354

About the Author: From Mr. Bailey's Amazon profile - I’m a #1 Amazon bestselling novelist who loves reading and writing contemporary crime thrillers. Following my birth in Montreal, our family moved around North America from rural Ontario to New York City to McComb, Mississippi to Cape May, New Jersey. After years seeking the ideal place to raise my own family, I finally landed on my feet on Vancouver Island — where I live next to the Salish Sea in the city of Victoria. For twenty-two years I worked at the University of Victoria where I taught creative writing and journalism and coordinated the Professional Writing Cooperative Education Program — which I co-founded. From time to time I also freelanced as a business writer and journalist. In the fall of 2010 I left the university so that I could turn my pre-occupation with writing into a full-blown obsession. I’m also a Whistler Independent Book Award finalist, and ManyBooks.com Book-of-The-Month Award winner.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ltbig2
I'm located in Louisiana, USA.
Please, Gang, we are in desperate need of donations to keep this board operating. Any dollar amount will be deeply appreciated.
Don't forget to leave your sentiments to our Birthday Members! 🎂