TusFiles Security Issue

For help with things related to eBookoz and filehosts
sniksnak
Site Admin

TusFiles Security Issue

Post by sniksnak » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:18 am

As with solidfiles last month viewtopic.php?f=9&t=49715, Tusfiles is also having an expired certificate issue. When these large sites' certificates expire, it takes a day or two for the many servers to be implemented with the new certificate. Yes, it throws a false positive by your anti-virus program, but all the hosts that we use are safe. Simply click on the advanced button ignoring the warning to download. Thanks. 😊
I'm located in Louisiana, USA.
Please, Gang, we are in desperate need of donations to keep this board operating. Any dollar amount will be deeply appreciated.
Don't forget to leave your sentiments to our Birthday Members! 🎂

sniksnak
Site Admin

Re: TusFiles Security Issue

Post by sniksnak » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 pm

Again, it may take a couple of days for the new certificate to be implemented on the servers, so please don't PM me any more regarding this issue. I have no control over their servers - there's nothing I can do about the messages. You can either ignore the warning and proceed to download (once more, TusFiles is perfectly safe) or have a little patience by waiting until the warning disappears once the certificate hits all their servers. It usually takes 24-48 hours, but if it doesn't the world won't come to an end. Be patient if you are waiting it out.
I'm located in Louisiana, USA.
Please, Gang, we are in desperate need of donations to keep this board operating. Any dollar amount will be deeply appreciated.
Don't forget to leave your sentiments to our Birthday Members! 🎂