I am impressed

Talk about eBooks with other enthusiasts
MrBlack

I am impressed

Unread post by MrBlack »

Hi,

I need to speak up 😂

YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE

I asked for several books and you found it in 20 min.

Wow 🤗

Thxs a million

sniksnak
Site Admin

Re: I am impressed

Unread post by sniksnak »

Thanks so much! 🤗

I'm just thankful that I located all of them. Sometimes we search every one of our resources to no avail because someone somewhere hasn't purchased and uploaded it to the net.

Enjoy! Stay safe and healthy. You deserve another hug! 😂 🤗
I'm located in Louisiana, USA.
Please donate to keep this board operating. Any dollar amount will be deeply appreciated.
Don't forget to leave your sentiments to our Birthday Members! 🎂

Sasko

Unread post by Sasko »

I am also impressed and thankful for all the incredible work and effort you
are putting on this site. :D

sniksnak
Site Admin

Thanks so much. Your words mean so much. I'm thankful that @Smasher has provided such an awesome site. This is a great eBook community to share our finds and personal collection with others. Thanks for your support. Stay safe and happy reading! 😊
Please donate to keep this board operating. Any dollar amount will be deeply appreciated.

Jace1709

Unread post by Jace1709 »

I'll add my appreciation as well. My love of reading has exploded recently and this site has aided that.

Plus there's the fact that i've asked for some fairly obscure books i thought had little chance of being found but i haven't been disappointed.

Thanks for all your work.

pennilessbooklover

Unread post by pennilessbooklover »

I'm also so very grateful for the books - libraries are closing throughout the UK and although we have access to ebooks via the central library system, it's a very small selection of mostly older stock and when the rare new publication comes along there's a long waiting list for new publications (often 6 months plus!).

I'm also very happy with my brand new avatar, thanks to the wonderful sniksnak who not only has the patience of several saints but is also a very talented avatar creator and made this as a lovely surprise ---->

Thank you / Merci / Vielen Dank / Hartelijk bedankt / Baie dankie / Diolch yn Fawr !

sniksnak
Site Admin

Being a Louisianan, I know how to say merci and what it means. But...
Vielen Dank / Hartelijk bedankt / Baie dankie / Diolch yn Fawr
I just HAD to pop these into Google's translator to hear the pronunciation of a variation of "thank you" in other languages. Thanks for the treat! 💕

Smasher, the Mods, Hunters, and I thank you for your compliments. You are giving us a huge boost to the spirits. These difficult times are often a chore to get through day by day. Thank you one and all for being such a big part of our community. Stay strong and safe, Gang! 😻

Bridie
Donator/VIP

Unread post by Bridie »

I'm also immensely grateful for all the books you find for me. Huge thanks and safe hugs.

pennilessbooklover

Unread post by pennilessbooklover »

sniksnak wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:18 pm
Being a Louisianan, I know how to say merci and what it means. But...
Vielen Dank / Hartelijk bedankt / Baie dankie / Diolch yn Fawr
I just HAD to pop these into Google's translator to hear the pronunciation of a variation of "thank you" in other languages. Thanks for the treat! 💕
I love that you did that! 💕

And now I'll be lost for hours in reading up on Cajun French and English - I've got an envie to go make groceries but that'll have to wait! :P

Srf221
Donator/VIP

Unread post by Srf221 »

Just wanted to add my THANKS for this great site and all the wonderful people who fulfill our wishes and fantasies. Due to all of you, I have expanded my own and my 90 year old mother's (who reads about a book a day) reading lists and added many new authors. God bless you one and all. Thank you