"You are not authorised to read private messages that are on hold."

For help with things related to eBookoz and filehosts
sniksnak
Former Staff

"You are not authorised to read private messages that are on hold."

Unread post by sniksnak »

Oh my, oh my, what to do.

If you receive this notice, you need to clean out some of your old PMs to make room for those on hold. Once you remove old PMs, the ones on hold will no longer be "on hold," for you have cleared space so that they can now be opened.

Simple as that.
Delete = destroy.
“You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go those who keep weighing you down.” ~ Ziad K. Abdelnour, Author
sniksnak
Former Staff

Re: "You are not authorised to read private messages that are on hold."

Please, Gang. Don't PM me with questions when you get the above message. You WILL NOT be able to read my response unless you delete some of your old PMs in your Inbox, so there's no sense in wasting your time. All you need to do is delete PMs that you've read. If it's important, create a new folder to keep it separate from your Inbox.

This is the Help & Support forum. When you see new posts here, you may want to read them so that you will know of any issues or instructions. Thanks.
Delete = destroy.
“You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go those who keep weighing you down.” ~ Ziad K. Abdelnour, Author
sniksnak
Former Staff

Ok, Gang, yet another PM. The Mods and I can't help you if you aren't reading this thread to figure out how to release PMs on hold. If your Inbox is locked up, you can't see our responding PM until you DELETE some old PMs from your Inbox.

Ignorance is NOT bliss. No one can help you if you aren't willing to help yourself. If you are having any issue on the board, check this forum FIRST. If your answer to your concern can't be found here, then make a post here or shoot off a PM to me.

Please check this forum periodically to make sure you aren't missing any instructions or the reporting of any issues on the board. If you cannot remember to check the forum, please subscribe to it for email notification when new posts are made.
Delete = destroy.
sniksnak
Former Staff

There's a board issue that can prevent members from fully mass deleting PMs. Deleting them one by one is not affected.

Reminder: Please check this forum periodically to make sure you aren't missing any instructions or the reporting of any issues on the board. If you cannot remember to check the forum, please subscribe to it for email notification when new posts are made.
Delete = destroy.