Reborn: Apocalypse by L. M. Kerr (A LitRPG Story)(Volume 1)

All fulfilled requests will be stored here.
RationalMind

Post by RationalMind » Tue May 14, 2019 8:48 am

Last edited by RationalMind on Tue May 14, 2019 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. Human life is horribly short to experience all these things. But books helps me fulfill my dreams because I can live several lives while reading a good book.

Heidi
Hunter

Re: Reborn: Apocalypse (A LitRPG Story)(Volume 1) by L. M. Kerr

Post by Heidi » Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am

The request should be in the Board format
Title, Author, Series - so:
Reborn: Apocalypse by L. M. Kerr (LitRPG Volume 1)
Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind. - Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra (1605)

RationalMind

Post by RationalMind » Tue May 14, 2019 12:33 pm

Board Rules said to follow goodreads nomenclature, which I did. And I think " A LitRPG story" is description of the book rather than the series name as @Heidi has stated. Bit Confused. A clarification would be helpful. Thanks.
I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. Human life is horribly short to experience all these things. But books helps me fulfill my dreams because I can live several lives while reading a good book.

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Tue May 14, 2019 12:48 pm

Heidi wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am
The request should be in the Board format
Title, Author, Series
- so:
Reborn: Apocalypse by L. M. Kerr (LitRPG Volume 1)
You use exactly what you see on GR but place it in the board's format. That's the way it's been since the board's inception. Please look back on your own posts to see that that's how you've made your own requests. Click on your user name, Search user's posts to see the list of posts you've made.

The correct placement in your original subject line is:

I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and taphophile from the Deep South, USA.
Memorial Day USA - May 27:
For those who have fallen
and for those who stood to fight
May God bless and keep you safe
throughtout each day and night.
~ Author Unknown ~

RationalMind

Re: Reborn: Apocalypse by L. M. Kerr (A LitRPG Story)(Volume 1)

Post by RationalMind » Fri May 17, 2019 10:40 pm

Bump

Heidi
Hunter

Re: Reborn: Apocalypse by L. M. Kerr (A LitRPG Story)(Volume 1)

Post by Heidi » Sat May 18, 2019 2:27 am

Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind. - Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra (1605)