Talk about eBooks with other enthusiasts
Sasko
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Thank you!

Unread post by Sasko »

I want to say thank you for all the hard work and things
that you're doing for this reading community.My life is
so much better thanks to you and all these amazing books.
Sending love to all of you :) :*
sniksnak
Former Staff

Re: Thank you!

Unread post by sniksnak »

You are so very welcome, Sasko, and with much pleasure. We so appreciate your sentiments. Happy reading! 📚 🤗 📚
Delete = destroy.
“You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go those who keep weighing you down.” ~ Ziad K. Abdelnour, Author
Sasko
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Unread post by Sasko »

In one post sniksnak told that I didn't say thank you or please but it was repeated request so I didn't see need to
repeat myself from the original request.In every other request I expressed gratitude.I'm really sorry if I messed up.
This site is everytning to me and I immensely appreciate all your devotion and hard work.
sniksnak
Former Staff

Unread post by sniksnak »

Why wouldn't you WANT to thank someone for giving you a repeated request? That doesn't even make sense. Someone still had to take their personal time and make an effort to find that book and upload for you to have for FREE. It takes so little of YOUR time to simply say thank you in each of your request posts.
Delete = destroy.
“You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go those who keep weighing you down.” ~ Ziad K. Abdelnour, Author
Sasko
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Unread post by Sasko »

I see your point and I apologise.Maybe I simply forgot.That was the only time I think.
I'm truly sorry and like I said I'm very very thankful to everyone who are doing this
amazing job.I don't have words to express how lucky I'm for finding this great site.