A Big Thank You to all uploaders.

Talk about eBooks with other enthusiasts
Conradf2019

A Big Thank You to all uploaders.

Unread post by Conradf2019 »

Hi all

As the title says I just want to let people know how grateful I am to all the Hunters and uploaders.
Their generosity in sharing books always astounds me, as they have little incentive to continue doing it.
The number of books that have been shared are to numerous to count, and due to my financial situation I never would be able to afford to buy them.
So again a huge thanks to all the guys and girls who have shared books over the years, it really is appreciated.

Keep up the good fight!

Regards, Conrad.
NGC300
Major eBook Poster
Major eBook Poster

Re: A Big Thank You to all uploaders.

Unread post by NGC300 »

:)
Last edited by NGC300 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
costaaex

Unread post by costaaex »

Conradf2019 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:08 am Hi all

As the title says I just want to let people know how grateful I am to all the Hunters and uploaders.
Their generosity in sharing books always astounds me, as they have little incentive to continue doing it.
The number of books that have been shared are to numerous to count, and due to my financial situation I never would be able to afford to buy them.
So again a huge thanks to all the guys and girls who have shared books over the years, it really is appreciated.

Keep up the good fight!

Regards, Conrad.
Nice words my friend!!!
The people that work here is amazing!!!
Booklover

Unread post by Booklover »

<3 <3 <3 thanks...
Please respect the admins, moderators, hunters and all the members who are posting books here.
Happy reading!

"Mother" of 2 rescue cats on earth.
"Mother" of one very special cat in heaven. ❤️️ G❤️️
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

I second this.....They are amazing

Thank You
If you download books, please consider
becoming a supporter
:D - Thanks everyone, this site would not be able to survive without the continuous support of members like you

Donate Here Image
Par
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Unread post by Par »

I agree completely. Thank you to all who upload. I have been a member here for a little more than a year and when I first joined I was absolutely amazed, and continue to be on an almost daily basis. The work and time that Sniksnak and others do here is just mind boogling. Thank you.
Books247

Unread post by Books247 »

I to would like to thank all uploaders for the time and effort they put into finding books for everyone
thank you
sniksnak
Former Staff

Unread post by sniksnak »

Thank y'all so very, very much! I believe I can speak for all the Hunters when I state this: when we see a simple thank you in your requests, that truly gives us much satisfaction. We believe that tells us we're doing a good service to y'all and mainly, that it's really appreciated. :)
Delete = destroy.
“You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go those who keep weighing you down.” ~ Ziad K. Abdelnour, Author
oel_3

Unread post by oel_3 »

As always, thank you to all hunters for all your generosity and effort. May you all be blessed a thousandfold!
Bas

Unread post by Bas »

Thanks guys, you guys keep a lonely And bored me occupied, thanks a lot and more blessings and love to you all 💝💝💝💝💝💕💕💖💘
Thanks you guys are the bomb
siberian202angel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Unread post by siberian202angel »

Adding myself into the mix of truly grateful people - you guys are doing such an amazing job! =) I try to request in moderation and so far, with the exception of a single book, every request was fulfilled.
I don't even remember how I found this forum, but it's a godsend for every avid reader with a somewhat limited budget.
Thank you and may God bless you and your families! <3
"Wind howled through the night, carrying the scent that would change the world."
"There was death at its beginning, as there would be death again at its end."
"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you fail, you'll land among the stars."
dragon

Unread post by dragon »

Thank you to all who are posting and sharing.
Going on a 9 month trip with my books in digital form is very appreciated. So I'll probably will be requesting alot of books for the next month'ish so I don't have to put an entire forrest of books in my suitcases. Just the little <3 kindle.

B
Tooterkins
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Unread post by Tooterkins »

I love that this website is available because I, too, would not be able to afford to buy the books that I get here. Thank you so much to all the uploaders, hunters and moderators. I very much appreciate your efforts. I no longer have to settle for crappy books or wait weeks for books in the digital library. It's been life changing for me!

😍👍🏼👏🙏💋
"The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read".

Mark Twain
Middleton Patritia
Donator/VIP
Donator/VIP

Unread post by Middleton Patritia »

As well I thank all the ppl who make it possible for me to read for free.I live to read and cannot always afford the book or continue a series I started way back when. But since I been a member I have most the series I've started in the 90's and all the new ones. THANK U SO VERY MUCH
Books247

Unread post by Books247 »

I to would like to thank all the uploaders and hunters who share with other readers...I am avid reader for a long time so thank you again