Question

Talk about eBooks with other enthusiasts
WildWitch

Question

Unread post by WildWitch »

i Can't login to my old account so I had to create a new profile.

I do have a question or two!

Why do we sometimes have to wait up to 6/8 hours before there is a reply or any activity from an admin or hunter?

If i request a book, I want my book immediately and why is there a board format?

If you want a donation from me it means you work for me and I like snappy reactions

Why do some members get away with errors and some not and why do some members get tagged and not all members?

Why haven't I received all of my books I requested?
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Question

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

WildWitch wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:01 pm i Can't login to my old account so I had to create a new profile.
You are more than welcome to PM me your details so that I can check why you can't login
:roll: I do have a sneaky suspicion that you created a new profile to stay anonymous
WildWitch wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:01 pm Why do we sometimes have to wait up to 6/8 hours before there is a reply or any activity from an admin or hunter?
This is an easy one ...... I need to sleep, eat, take care of my family and sometimes just relax and enjoy chocolates while reading - "waves hand" I am a Human not a robot or bot that sits here 24/7

You can help by fulfilling requests if it bothers you that much
WildWitch wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:01 pm If i request a book, I want my book immediately and why is there a board format
As for receiving your book immediately - I do have the perfect solution for you - Go to https://www.amazon.com and purchase your book and receive it within seconds

Board format - One of our core values, is maintaining an organizational structure. Some like it, others don't. If you don't, no hard feelings, and there are other sites out there that prefer a more free-for-all approach
WildWitch wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:01 pm If you want a donation from me it means you work for me and I like snappy reactions

Why do some members get away with errors and some not and why do some members get tagged and not all members?

Why haven't I received all of my books I requested?
As I am a volunteer that do not receive any payment / donations I am definitely not working for you - Donations help to pay the server costs - :roll: Don't think you can afford me in any case

Errors - Some members repeatedly make errors and are asked to edit. I help new members and old members that rarely make errors

When we do find a book that was requested before but not found we upload it and mention you by member name so that you can have your book. Some Well-Known Members that follows a series do get the same courtesy

Not all requests can or will be filled. Someone somewhere has to purchase the book and upload it to the net to share with others.

The books we find for you are FREE, so why the angst and attitude? Some people don't appreciate a thing done for them in life.

eBookoz just doesn't seem to be the site for you. We do have rules that must be followed in order to keep the site organized. It's a big internet out there, just pick a sharing site that is more to your liking.

We are open to suggestions to better the site!
BookEater
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Unread post by BookEater »

[mention]AddictedToReading[/mention] I would like to say screw this [mention]WildWitch[/mention]

Thank You for your time and that you keep my reading addiction up to date

Most of us know by now when you are online and we work with that - I am just happy that my requests do get fulfilled, after all its free

Thank You for the amazing work
Cherrymoonskies
Helper
Helper

Unread post by Cherrymoonskies »

Seeing that you are basically a one man band you are doing brilliantly

We actually have to comment you for doing such a great job

Well done [mention]AddictedToReading[/mention]
Sashay

Unread post by Sashay »

I hope this person is a troll. The entitlement!

[mention]AddictedToReading[/mention] you gave a far kinder response than the one I would have.
siberian202angel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Unread post by siberian202angel »

[mention]WildWitch[/mention], your rudeness makes my skin crawl. The gall, the snotty entitlement...! Kindness goes a long way, so I guess you're rooted on the spot.

[mention]AddictedToReading[/mention], perfect response to a troll ... with far more restraint than he/she deserved. Well done! You're doing a brilliant job, so don't let one rabble-rouser tell you differently. 👏
"Wind howled through the night, carrying the scent that would change the world."
"There was death at its beginning, as there would be death again at its end."
"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you fail, you'll land among the stars."
WildWitch

Unread post by WildWitch »

[mention]BookEater[/mention]
[mention]Cherrymoonskies[/mention]
[mention]Sashay[/mention]
[mention]siberian202angel[/mention]

A couple suggestions - stop being like watchdogs, I do have the right to have my own opinions. Nothing wrong with demands from people that think they have godlike powers.
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

[mention]WildWitch[/mention] Poo on a stick! :roll: Feed your own ego. I’m busy.

I never met a book I didn't like...can't always say the same for people