Introductions

Talk about eBooks with other enthusiasts
dlosha

Re: Introductions

Unread post by dlosha »

Hi,
I'm new here, and I got to say I love this unique website. Finally a place where I can find most ebooks, thank you for the great work!
sniksnak
Former Staff

Unread post by sniksnak »

[mention]dlosha[/mention]

I moved your post from the Announcements forum to here because your post is definitely off-topic there. :) It's great have you with us and I hope you will continue to enjoy your stay. Thanks for the very nice compliments. We truly appreciate it. Happy reading! 📚
Delete = destroy.
“You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go those who keep weighing you down.” ~ Ziad K. Abdelnour, Author
kremmen2
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Unread post by kremmen2 »

Hi , I must have missed this when i joined so i will do it now. My name is Peter , im 55 , single and living in Australia , im looking for a female ......whoops lol, . Seriously im married with two little dogs . I have spent years looking for sites to download ebooks and this is my favourite site on the net . I have a serious back issue so i havent been able to work for about 15 years and my wife is my carer . So we cant afford to buy all the books we would like . Without this site we would be in big trouble . We both love reading and music . I love all sorts of different books , anything can interest me . i really love the huge cross section of books on this site .

i do have to thanks the mods for not kicking me out when i first came on here because i kept messing up my requests , hopefully i will get it right from now on . Thanks to all the wonderful people who are supplying this fantastic selection of books .
sniksnak
Former Staff

[mention]kremmen2[/mention]

Ah, Peter. Anything a bit different takes time. And you seldom have errors now - no more than most of the regulars. We all make mistakes, sooo... it's pretty much become old hat to you and you zip right along. :)

I'm just happy that we can provide half of your entertainment for you and the Mrs. We hope to continue to be able to locate the reads y'all want. Happy reading! 📚
Delete = destroy.
“You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go those who keep weighing you down.” ~ Ziad K. Abdelnour, Author
Sybil

Unread post by Sybil »

Hello! Thank you for letting me join. Sybil here from the Netherlands. Librarian, translator, Discworld fan.

This site is a fantastic resource, have already found some books I've been coveting for quite a while. Hope to be able to contribute as well.

Stay safe!
sniksnak
Former Staff

Awesome meeting you, [mention]Sybil[/mention]! I hope you will enjoy what we have to offer here. Please don't hesitate to hit the Help & Support forum should you have any questions. We are proud of our little eBook community and always so pleased to see new faces. Take care, stay safe and happy reading! 📚 Warmest regards, Suse
Delete = destroy.
pcplague

Unread post by pcplague »

Hi ! everyone I'm 57 years old (born 1964)divorced and living alone, from Portugal A long time ebook fan used to lurk in undernet #ebookz, had not much success with Usenet (free servers), ebooks.net has the same page for months so might be off in the chat got this site and so here I am. I am a big SF fan (wich I discovered when I was 10 years old,) so that's what I read. Keep up the good work.
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

Welcome [mention]pcplague[/mention]

Hope you will enjoy our little community ☺
If you download books, please consider
becoming a supporter
:D - Thanks everyone, this site would not be able to survive without the continuous support of members like you

Donate Here Image
Sashay

Unread post by Sashay »

I realize now I should have probably introduced myself before requesting books, or asking you all about your most expected 2021 reads... but better late than never heh

You can call me Sashay! I like sci-fi, horror, weird fiction, and poetry... though I will read whatever piques my interest, including non-fiction. Though I read every single day, my TBR list will forever be too long 😅

I buy books whenever I can, but since my budget is limited, this community is a blessing. Thank you for the wonderful posters who fulfill the requests - even when said requests are kinda obscure!
Smasher
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Smasher »

[mention]pcplague[/mention] [mention]Sashay[/mention] Thank you for joining us, Enjoy your stay.
siberian202angel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Unread post by siberian202angel »

[mention]pcplague[/mention] and [mention]Sashay[/mention] , welcome!
Sashay wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:35 pm Though I read every single day, my TBR list will forever be too long 😅
You'll fit right in, then ... most of us feel our TBR list is disproportional to the time we have available for reading... :D
"Wind howled through the night, carrying the scent that would change the world."
"There was death at its beginning, as there would be death again at its end."
"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you fail, you'll land among the stars."
hecatereads

Unread post by hecatereads »

I'm introducing myself reallllly late to the party. But still...

Hello everyone! I'm Hecate!
(Obviously, not my real name: for safety reasons while traipsing amidst the vast internet universe)

I'm a bisexual woman. My pronouns are she and her.

Unfortunately, I am not out in the outside world. Things will get really complicated.
Anyway, there's a whole lot of drama in there and negativity so aside from having anxiety and depression, that's the most negative feeling you'll get in this sentence. Lol.

I'M a music lover (early rock, classic rock, country, bluegrass, etc.)
An ice cream lover, chocolate lover and coffeeholic!

I'M ALSO A HUGE MM ROMANCE FAN. But I used to read lots of yaoi manga when I was still in high school. Now I tried reading published gay romance and voila! I'm obsessed. Someday when I'm rich (and safe) and not broke-as-fuck, I'll buy them books. For now, thank you to the staffs, hunters, helpers, and Admin.

Anything else, hmm... I design book covers. Locally and freelance. I stopped though, when I was hospitalized.
I also write fan fiction but I kind of stopped that thing too.

Because I just want to read and read and read for now. My TBR is longer than my hair.

I live in a beautiful tropical country where the government and the laws ..(you know? let's leave it at that).
I'd love to travel the tourist spots in my country and then the world someday. Somedaaaay! Keep the faith! ;)

Unread post by Books247 »

Thank You for that great introduction to yourself and welcome to Ebookoz......Thank You also for the ebooks you have uploaded here :)
siberian202angel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Unread post by siberian202angel »

Welcome, [mention]hecatereads[/mention], and I second the thanks for hunting for books!
I love Country music as well! Any artists in particular?
"Wind howled through the night, carrying the scent that would change the world."
"There was death at its beginning, as there would be death again at its end."
"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you fail, you'll land among the stars."
hecatereads

Unread post by hecatereads »

[mention]siberian202angel[/mention]
Hi! I honestly listen to oldies. Haha. I forgot to mention that. I'm an old soul. So... my favorite ranges from Simon & Garfunkel to America to EAGLES. Thanks for the welcome!
Apologies. I'll be back by June or July 2022. By then, I might be able to juggle life by then. Lol.