Effective Immediately - No More Zippyshare; New File Hosts

For help with things related to eBookoz and filehosts
sniksnak
Site Admin

Effective Immediately - No More Zippyshare; New File Hosts

Post by sniksnak » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:02 pm

We are discontinuing the usage of Zippyshare on this board immediately. Due to them blocking entire countries - first it was the UK, now Germany - and with no response from inquiries made directly to them by the PTB of a good number of very large sites, we won't be using them to host any ebooks from this day forward.

The following is a list of the file sharing hosts that is acceptable on this board. If you are an uploader here, be sure that you open a free account with any or all of them so that your links will stay online for at least 30 days.

1. TusFiles

2. solidfiles

3. sendspace

4. Box

We sincerely appreciate your cooperation. Happy sharing, happy reading!

Regards,
Smasher, Owner & Site Admin
sniksnak, Site Admin
I'm located in Louisiana, USA.
Please, Gang, we are in desperate need of donations to keep this board operating. Any dollar amount will be deeply appreciated.
Don't forget to leave your sentiments to our Birthday Members! πŸŽ‚

sniksnak
Site Admin

Re: Effective Immediately - No More Zippyshare; New File Hosts

Post by sniksnak » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:43 pm

I'm seeing on several sites complaints that apparently zippy is blocking Spain now as well. 😠
Please, Gang, we are in desperate need of donations to keep this board operating. Any dollar amount will be deeply appreciated.

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:51 pm

There are quite a number of active Zippyshare links on the board. To those who are being blocked by zippy, please use https://www.proxysite.com/ to download the book you are wanting. Simply paste the zippy link in the proxysite's search field.

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:19 pm

Here is another file host that I have used with success. You may upload files here provided that the file upload is 100MB or less. This host doesn't require that you open an account and the uploads never expire.

https://lilfile.com/

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:59 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to download from any of the above mentioned hosts that we use on this board, you will need to whitelist the hosts in your adblockers and/or anti-virus programs.