newbie/need help on how to request ebooks

For help with things related to eBookoz and filehosts
BAGPUSS

newbie/need help on how to request ebooks

Post by BAGPUSS » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:52 am

:? hi everyone im sorry I don't know how to do this but im trying to request catherine cookson books as many as possible please, and help on how to use this site, Thank You.

sniksnak
Site Admin

Re: newbie/need help on how to request ebooks

Post by sniksnak » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:56 am

Welcome. :) Simply read the board rules.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and tadophile from the Deep South, USA.
“O, there is lovely to feel a book, a good book, firm in the hand, for its fatness holds rich promise, and you are hot inside to think of good hours to come.” ~ Richard Llewellyn, How Green Was My Valley

sniksnak
Site Admin

Re: newbie/need help on how to request ebooks

Post by sniksnak » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:02 pm

I see that you've been on the board since I responded to your inquiry. I also sent you a PM which has not been read because it hasn't yet left my outbox. If you are still interested in our community, please let me know by PM if you have any questions or concerns. We are more than happy to assist you. :)
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and tadophile from the Deep South, USA.
“O, there is lovely to feel a book, a good book, firm in the hand, for its fatness holds rich promise, and you are hot inside to think of good hours to come.” ~ Richard Llewellyn, How Green Was My Valley