PMs not working

For help with things related to eBookoz and filehosts
JackTrip

PMs not working

Post by JackTrip » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Can't send PM via the board. Get "page not available". Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

sniksnak
Site Admin

Re: PMs not working

Post by sniksnak » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:25 pm

I logged on less than 5 minutes ago and had 9 PMs waiting for me. I responded to one and it sent. The error "page not available" sounds like an internet interruption. Have you tried again?
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and tadophile from the Deep South, USA.
“Overall, the library held a hushed exultation, as though the cherished volumes were all singing soundlessly within their covers.” ~ Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

JackTrip

Post by JackTrip » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:34 pm

Still not working. The PM was to you, of course. LOL I'll try again tomorrow.

:-)

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:48 pm

I double-checked both the board settings and your user name settings. Nothing has changed. In the meantime, I've received yet another PM. It still sounds as though it's an internet interruption if you're still receiving a "page not available" error. Sometimes it's a browser glitch. Reloading the page sometimes helps.
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and tadophile from the Deep South, USA.
“Overall, the library held a hushed exultation, as though the cherished volumes were all singing soundlessly within their covers.” ~ Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

JackTrip

Post by JackTrip » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:02 pm

I will try a reset in a while.

Thanks!