Ebooks

For help with things related to eBookoz and filehosts
Rain2018

Ebooks

Post by Rain2018 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:50 am

i have requested books that have not had link of where to get it but admin has says that it was not sure what is going on..Please Help ..Kill for You by Lisa Regan and Cold Blooded by Lisa Regan are two books i have requested....What am i doing wrong?? Thank You for any help

sniksnak
Site Admin

Re: Ebooks

Post by sniksnak » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:02 am

I never said I don't know what's going on. I keep closing your duplicate requests because both of the original requests are still open. When we find the books, then the link will be provided.
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and tadophile from the Deep South, USA.
“Overall, the library held a hushed exultation, as though the cherished volumes were all singing soundlessly within their covers.” ~ Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

Rain2018

Post by Rain2018 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:33 pm

sniksnak wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:02 am
I never said I don't know what's going on. I keep closing your duplicate requests because both of the original requests are still open. When we find the books, then the link will be provided.
Thank You for looking into this..I know that I have not always put series number behind my request but I check Amazon n then authors site.

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Rain2018 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:33 pm
I know that I have not always put series number behind my request but I check Amazon n then authors site.
I keep reminding you to read the Board Rules which clearly state to check Goodreads for series name and number.
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and tadophile from the Deep South, USA.
“Overall, the library held a hushed exultation, as though the cherished volumes were all singing soundlessly within their covers.” ~ Diana Gabaldon, Outlander