How to Convert from One eBook Format to Another

For help with things related to eBookoz and filehosts
sniksnak
Former Staff

How to Convert from One eBook Format to Another

Unread post by sniksnak »

Need to convert epub, pdf, mobi, azw, etc. to another format? Years ago I found the following site. IMO, it's still the best online converter, plus you can convert multiple items of the same format at one time:

Online Converter

Then in 2008 I found Calibre e-Book Management. I love it, not only for converting, but organizing my large Library. With 32,000+ eBooks to date, it's a gem of a tool. The desktop version for Windows, macOS, or Linux operating systems is a free download:

Desktop Version

Since I have Calibre installed on both my PC and laptop - not on my iPhone, I don't know anything about the mobile device Calibre except that it's not free - it's $3.99 in the Apple store as of this writing.
Delete = destroy.
“You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go those who keep weighing you down.” ~ Ziad K. Abdelnour, Author
sniksnak
Former Staff

Re: How to Convert from One eBook Format to Another

Unread post by sniksnak »

For eBooks over 20mb, use this converter:

https://www.onlineconverter.com/ebook
Delete = destroy.
“You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go those who keep weighing you down.” ~ Ziad K. Abdelnour, Author