Then No One Can Have Her

Co-Authored with John Hess: Twisted Triangle

Co-Authored with Alysia Sofios: Deadly Devotion

Co-Authored with Lis Wiehl: Hunting Charles Mason

3 Book Omnibus with Ron Franscell and Chris Swinney:
Caitlin Rother - Naked Addiction
Ron Franscell - The Deadline
Chris Swinney - Grey Ghost

About the Author: Caitlin Rother is a New York Times bestselling non-fiction, true crime American-Canadian author and journalist who lives in San Diego, California. Drawing from decades of watchdog reporting on topics ranging from addiction to suicide, mental illness, murder, government and political corruption, she writes books full-time.
Authors listed here that she co-authored with: John Hess was a prominent American investigative journalist who worked for many years at The New York Times. He left the Times in 1978 and wrote a memoir about his years there, My Times: A Memoir of Dissent. He passed away January 21, 2005.
Alysia Sofios is an award-winning journalist who is known in the Fresno, California area for her exclusive stories about the Marcus Wesson murders. She was the first reporter to hear about the story from police and the only reporter to obtain interviews with most of Wesson's family.
Lis Wiehl is a New York Times bestselling American author of fiction and nonfiction books, and a legal analyst.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qnoarf
or
https://www58.zippyshare.com/v/Q2cjkNBd/file.html
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and taphophile from the Deep South, USA.

BEFORE requesting, read the Board Rules, then SEARCH.

Don't forget our Birthdays! 🎂