Re-Request Threat Level Alpha by Leo J. Maloney (Dan Morgan #7)

All fulfilled requests will be stored here.

caoimhe

Re: Re-Request Threat Level Alpha by Leo J. Maloney (Dan Morgan #7)

Post by caoimhe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:36 am

Are you sure this is a re-request
i cant find a link for it

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:24 pm

John, please print out the Board Rules as I suggested earlier and refer to them when you are making a request.
REMINDER: A Re-Request is when a book has been previously requested and found, but the link is now inactive. This is the ONLY time you use Re-Request.
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and taphophile from the Deep South, USA.
“I have lived a thousand lives and I’ve loved a thousand loves. I’ve walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time. Because I read.” ~ George R.R. Martin, American Novelist

johnt55

Post by johnt55 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:58 pm

On Jan. 9 on requested this ebook and was told by sniksak that it was already open and I couldn't find it anywhere. So I Re-requested it. I don't understand.

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:22 pm

That was before the book had expired being on the board. Once books have been posted they stay on here for 15 days before being deleted if not found within that time frame. I deleted that request at midnight last night when it expired. When you do a search and there's no mention of a book in the search, it's always a new request. This, too, is explained in the Board Rules. Please print them out for easy reference as I've suggested twice before.

From the rules:
Active (not found) requests older than 15 days will automatically be deleted. Once deleted, you may request the same title again.
Please remove Re-Request from your subject line.
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and taphophile from the Deep South, USA.
“I have lived a thousand lives and I’ve loved a thousand loves. I’ve walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time. Because I read.” ~ George R.R. Martin, American Novelist

johnt55

Post by johnt55 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:09 pm

As far as I am concerned, you treat me like a dumb f***. You've got a big chip on your shoulder. You should be helping people as much as they need whether it be twice or a hundred times, sniksnak!!!! Maybe someone can teach you some kindness and compassion, you pompous ass.

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:51 pm

What do you think I've been doing all this time? I've explained over and over how to do things, copied/pasted rules for you, and offered suggestions to help you with your requests. I don't know what more I can do except continue doing what I've been doing. I certainly haven't been rude or inconsiderate.

If you can't have some respect for others who put forth effort and time for you and your requests, then pack your toys up and find another playground. Perhaps another environment will put up with your crude language and bullying.

I'm closing this request since you didn't fix the subject line.