Martha Stewart Living (Editor) - Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection

eBooks related to food or drink
sniksnak
Site Admin

Martha Stewart Living (Editor) - Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection

Post by sniksnak » Wed May 06, 2020 10:18 am

| Non-Fiction, Food & Cooking | .ePUB | 26MB |

Synopsis: The editors of Martha Stewart Living present a new, fun source for anyone looking to make their go-to cookies even better and bolder. These recipes make ordinary cookies absolutely extraordinary - all the familiar favorites you love, but taken up a notch in variety, flavor, and creativity. Classic recipes discover new life with unexpected twists such as Brown-Butter Crinkle Cookies and Carrot Cake Thumbprint Cookies. Go over-the-top in super-sized fashion with Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookies; get inspired by cultures around the globe with Brazilian Wedding Cookies and Stroopwafels; and celebrate with beautifully decorated holiday treats, such as Easter Egg Puzzle Cookies and Snowball Truffles. Whether for a special celebration or a sweet anytime-treat, you'll be sure to find inspiration to trade in your everyday cookies for versions far more special - and especially delicious.

About the Author: Martha Stewart was born on August 3, 1941, in Jersey City, New Jersey. Stewart rose to prominence as the author of books on cooking, entertaining and decorating. She then expanded her brand to include a magazine and television program, serving as CEO of Martha Stewart Omnimedia. In 1990, Stewart signed with Time Publishing Ventures to develop a new magazine, Martha Stewart Living, for which Stewart would serve as editor-in-chief. Stewart is an avid animal lover. Her pets include champion show Chow Chow dogs, French Bulldogs, Himalayan cats, a Fell Pony named Ben Chunch, and Friesian horses, including her dark horse Rutger. She also created a video on behalf of fur-bearing animals after being approached by PETA during her incarceration. Stewart stated, "I used to wear real fur, but, like many others, I had a change of heart when I learned what actually happens to the animals." Stewart filmed a public service announcement on behalf of the farm animal welfare organization Farm Sanctuary.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cgn8j0
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and taphophile from the Deep South, USA.

BEFORE requesting, read the Board Rules, then SEARCH.

Don't forget our Birthdays! 🎂