Valerie Keogh Thrillers (5 Books)

Crime, action-adventure, detective, noir, suspense, legal thriller
hecatereads

Unread post by hecatereads »

• ePub > Zipped File: 2.03 MB
• Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Valerie started to write several years ago. She self-published eight crime novels and one psychological thriller before signing a two book contract with Bookouture in March 2018. The first of these, Secrets Between Us, is available now and the second is due in Feb 2019. She is a registered nurse with a degree in English and a Masters in American Literature. Recently she has given up nursing to concentrate on her writing career.

➤ The Three Women
How well do you know your friends?
When Beth, Megan and Joanne meet at university, they become inseparable friends who’d do anything for one another — even agreeing to keep what happens one shocking night a secret.

Now in their forties and outwardly successful, each of the three has dealt with what happened in their own way. But secrets and lies leave their mark.

When Megan decides to tell her fiancée the truth about that night, it threatens to ruin the lives of everyone around her.

And someone is prepared to do anything to stop that happening…

Valerie Keogh is also the author of The Dublin Murder Mysteries. The Three Women is an utterly compelling psychological thriller which fans of authors like Louise Jensen, B A Paris and K.L. Slater are sure to love.

➤ The Perfect Life
How far would you go to maintain the illusion of The Perfect Life?
Appearances can be deceptive…

Molly Chatwell has a beautiful house, a handsome husband, two children and a job she likes. It all seems so perfect but when her two children leave for university, she realises her life has become dull and empty. When her husband refuses to go away with her, Molly decides to go alone.

But what should have been a relaxing break turns into a nightmare.

Back at home in London, Molly tries to put it all behind her but when the police arrive at her door and tell her that a body has been found with connections to her, Molly realises that her perfect life is under threat…

➤ The Housewife
“There’s no place like home” – that’s what I tell myself as I pull another flawless meal from the oven. This perfect house on a quiet street was supposed to be my sanctuary, a place to recover. But everything changed the moment I saw that woman in the charity shop. She triggered something dark, buried deep within my memory…

Now I’ve started forgetting small things, like locking the front door.

And bigger things, like remembering to pick my little girl up from nursery.

I feel terrified every time I pass through a particular spot in our living room.

And sometimes, when I’m alone, I’m sure I can hear a baby crying…

I think the woman in the shop knows what happened to me. But if I can’t trust myself to believe she’s real, who will?

One of the most gripping and heart-pounding psychological thrillers you’ll ever read! If you were totally hooked by, The Wife Between Us, The Girl on the Train or The Woman in the Window you won’t be able to put this jaw-dropping thriller down until it’s finished.

➤ The Whispers' Echo
What if someone from your past tried to destroy your future?

Someone from her past wants to destroy her future…

When Melanie Scott is promoted to junior partner, she thinks she has put her past behind her and while out celebrating her promotion, she meets the handsome and charming Oliver Field.

Melanie has her doubts and is haunted by her mother’s critical voice, which reminds her that she’s messed up before. But when Oliver invites her for dinner, she buries her feeling and accepts his invitation.

She deserves the chance of happiness, doesn’t she?

However, the past she thought she left behind resurfaces when she receives an email containing a name; Anne Edwards. A name she thought she’d left behind.

When the emails escalate, she knows she has to find out who is behind them, but at what cost?

Melanie is about to learn that the past will now shape her future forever…

➤ The Little Lies
Can you keep a secret?

When Jodie, a nurse with a long-held secret, starts dating Flynn she believes the past is firmly behind her.

Little does she know that Victor Hill, a man from her childhood, has been following her for years and thinks it's time he makes his presence felt...

Oblivious to the evil lurking behind her, Jodie is certain that nothing can spoil her life, but a call from the manager of the nursing home where she works changes everything.

Then the discovery of a parcel tied to her front door rocks her world further and as everything begins to crumble around her, she wonders who she can trust.

Is the man from her past responsible for her torment or does someone much closer to home have Jodie in their sights?

The Nurse: Do No Harm…

Bullied, overlooked and under-appreciated, Lissa McColl learns at an early age to do very bad things.

As a nurse, she is respected and valued for the first time in her life. But Lissa hates her job and the selfish, rude and inconsiderate people she has to deal with.

But being underestimated in this job had its advantages. Lissa can get close to people, find out their secrets… sometimes with deadly results...

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Uy7C9Hz1ui/file.html

https://workupload.com/file/CEEjMtRkYY2

Added The Nurse

https://krakenfiles.com/view/gxJALZmydc/file.html

https://workupload.com/file/C3yDy9pdkkf
Apologies. I'll be back by June or July 2022. By then, I might be able to juggle life by then. Lol.
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Valerie Keogh Thrillers (5 Books)

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

Added The Nurse