Winter Travers - Fallen Lords MC series (1-9)

Contemporary, historical, chick lit, paranormal, inspirational romance
AddictedToReading
Site Admin
Site Admin

Winter Travers - Fallen Lords MC series (1-9)

Unread post by AddictedToReading »

3 Fallen Lords MC series Boxsets by Winter Travers (#1-3, #4-6, #7-9)

Romance ePub 1.9 MB

Boxset 1 - #1-3:
Nickel

Nickel lives free with the brothers he calls family and has never craved anything more until he met Karmen. The shy, quiet nurse caught his eye months ago, and he hasn’t been able to get her off his mind since. Nickel knows what he wants, but he’s never had to fight for it before.
Until Karmen.

Pipe
Pipe cares about one person and one person only.
A revolving door of women might spend the night in his bed, but they all know the score before they step foot through the door.
1. No promises. 2. One night.
They all respect the rules and go on their merry way more than satisfied in the morning.
All except Nikki.
While Nikki thinks Pipe can’t give her what she needs, Pipe is worried Nikki is going to rock his world and never leave it the same.

Maniac
Wren was done. After being used and abused, she lands in the lap of Maniac. A man who sees her as nothing more than a chore.
Maniac West isn’t a man to mess with.
When he is assigned to watch over Wren, he ignores how he feels about the woman with the soulless eyes. Something in them makes him crave to return light there. But Wren is a job. No more, no less.
That all changes when Wren decides she doesn’t want to live.

Boxset 2 - #4-6:
Wrecker

Wrecker lives for the Fallen Lords MC. The club is the only thing he cares about. Until her.
Alice’s world is spiralling. The one person she thought she’d always have is gone, leaving her to pick up the pieces of her own shattered heart. Except, the only way she can find to do that may ruin her.
When Wrecker gets the call to check in on Alice, the woman he finds is just a shell of the outspoken crazy lady he knows her to be. He wants the real Alice back, and he’ll stop at nothing to pull her out of the darkness

Boink
Boink messed up huge and the Fallen Lords MC are not happy. Now it’s his chance to redeem himself by protecting the same woman that had distracted him that day.
Mayra needs a safe place to land and the Fallen Lords Clubhouse is perfect until her past comes back with a vengeance. Boink is the only one who will to save her, but even he doesn’t seem to like her much.
Boink is on a mission now. There’s no way in hell he will fail to protect what’s his. Whatever’s coming for Mayra will have to go through him first.

Clash
Babysitting his president’s baby sister isn’t a hardship. Keeping Raven safe from the Ultra isn’t a problem for a man like Clash either. Keeping her from being destroyed by her inner demons is what threatens to bring him to his knees. When truths come to light and clash with reality, Clash is determined to be the one Raven can count on. Even if she refuses to admit it’s what she needs.

Boxset3 - #7-9:
Freak

When Carnie comes tumbling into the clubhouse asking for help, all it takes is a bat of her innocent stare and sassy tongue for Freak to know what is about to happen. But when he finds out how old she is, he hesitates to stake his claim. As a Fallen Lord through and through, he will make sure to protect her even though he’s promised himself not to touch her.
Can Carnie convince Freak age is just a number, or is he on a one way track out of her life?

Slayer
An unexpected guest on the steps of the clubhouse turns Slayer's world upside down. Scrambling to make sense of everything and adjusting to a life he never expected has Slayer asking for help from the last person he thought could ever help him.
Wendy.
Can the feisty woman be the one to help him, or will she realize Slayer and the new woman in his life is too much to deal with?

Brinks
Cora was mine.
No one knew it, but she was still mine.
Months of spending every spare minute together and then I was sent to keep an eye on Jenkins.
Things went sideways.
The lunatic captured me, tortured me and then I was suddenly dumped at the feet of the Fallen Lords.
Now I was safe with my brothers, but suddenly she wasn’t.
Jenkins has what is mine, and I will do anything to get her back.

https://tusfiles.com/3s52zjq1oda7

https://www.sendspace.com/file/31s31p