Merry Christmas to all

All fulfilled requests will be stored here.
lynngtx

Merry Christmas to all

Post by lynngtx » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:07 pm

I hope everyone has a happy and peaceful Christmas. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all the hunters and the admin for all the books that I've received this year and also for your patience. I hope your Christmas day is full of the things you like the best. :)
With my luck, when my ship comes in, I'll be at the airport

Booklover
Retired Moderator

Re: Merry Christmas to all

Post by Booklover » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Merry Christmas, Lynn!
Please respect the admins, mods, hunters and all other members who are posting books here. They are doing a fabulous job.

I will only upload books during weekends and (Belgian) school holidays.

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:28 pm

I deeply appreciate all that the Hunters and Mods do here these past 11 months. Thanks for the many friendships I've formed on the forums.

Wishing Y'all a very Merry Christmas and hope that you will have a joyous and peaceful time with your loved ones, both two- and four-legged.

"I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." ~ Charles Dickens
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and taphophile from the Deep South, USA.
“I have lived a thousand lives and I’ve loved a thousand loves. I’ve walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time. Because I read.” ~ George R.R. Martin, American Novelist

Cruimh

Post by Cruimh » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:07 am

Merry Christmas to all!

oel_3

Post by oel_3 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:15 am

Merry Christmas to all Hunters and Mods!

This site is a doorstop of romance, adventure, and wisdom, and of generous and kind souls.

I pray that God blesses each hunters and mods good health this 2019. I also pray that all your four-legged friends get a bonus chapter of sweet memories and adventure with you next year.

Thank you, guys! God bless you all.