Introductions

Talk about eBooks with other enthusiasts
dlosha

Re: Introductions

Post by dlosha » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:49 pm

Hi,
I'm new here, and I got to say I love this unique website. Finally a place where I can find most ebooks, thank you for the great work!

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:06 am

@dlosha

I moved your post from the Announcements forum to here because your post is definitely off-topic there. :) It's great have you with us and I hope you will continue to enjoy your stay. Thanks for the very nice compliments. We truly appreciate it. Happy reading! 📚
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and taphophile from the Deep South, USA.

BEFORE requesting, read the Board Rules, then SEARCH.

Don't forget our Birthdays! 🎂

kremmen2

Post by kremmen2 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:41 am

Hi , I must have missed this when i joined so i will do it now. My name is Peter , im 55 , single and living in Australia , im looking for a female ......whoops lol, . Seriously im married with two little dogs . I have spent years looking for sites to download ebooks and this is my favourite site on the net . I have a serious back issue so i havent been able to work for about 15 years and my wife is my carer . So we cant afford to buy all the books we would like . Without this site we would be in big trouble . We both love reading and music . I love all sorts of different books , anything can interest me . i really love the huge cross section of books on this site .

i do have to thanks the mods for not kicking me out when i first came on here because i kept messing up my requests , hopefully i will get it right from now on . Thanks to all the wonderful people who are supplying this fantastic selection of books .

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:47 am

@kremmen2

Ah, Peter. Anything a bit different takes time. And you seldom have errors now - no more than most of the regulars. We all make mistakes, sooo... it's pretty much become old hat to you and you zip right along. :)

I'm just happy that we can provide half of your entertainment for you and the Mrs. We hope to continue to be able to locate the reads y'all want. Happy reading! 📚
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and taphophile from the Deep South, USA.

BEFORE requesting, read the Board Rules, then SEARCH.

Don't forget our Birthdays! 🎂