Thank you!

Talk about eBooks with other enthusiasts
Maya

Thank you!

Post by Maya » Sun May 13, 2018 9:58 pm

I just want to say, I am fangirling over this site so hard... or should I say It was love at first SITE :lol:
Excuse my cheesy humor
i have been looking for some books such a long time and here you are, posting them within minutes, thanks for all the hard work it’s super appreciated! Love, Maya :)

sniksnak
Site Admin

Re: Thank you!

Post by sniksnak » Sun May 13, 2018 10:06 pm

You're most welcome. So glad you've joined us and hope you continue to visit here. :)

Happy I could help out a bit.
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and tadophile from the Deep South, USA.
“If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ~ Oscar Wilde, Irish Poet and Playwright

Slam_Bradley

Post by Slam_Bradley » Mon May 14, 2018 1:25 pm

I want to echo the thanks. Appreciate the quick response on the Gardner novel.

sniksnak
Site Admin

Post by sniksnak » Mon May 14, 2018 1:30 pm

You're welcome. Y'all are great. Courtesy goes a long way on this board. It's so wonderfully nice to hear from someone who doesn't have a beef about the rules or ebooks us Hunters have uploaded. 🤣
I'm a bibliophile, ailurophile, cynophilist, and tadophile from the Deep South, USA.
“If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ~ Oscar Wilde, Irish Poet and Playwright

laggies

Post by laggies » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:49 am

I would like to thank you all for your hard work. You bring so much joy to us all. I wish you a very happy, joyful Christmas and may all your wishes come true.
:D